thxf.org

Staff Member
Adminstrator
Moderater
VIP Member
Registered

Introducing...

flexile-title-png.png

A new, fresh, innovative style for XenForo...

Flexile has a clean, modern look and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring:

colors-png.png

All color variations seen here are included in the latest download. 🙂

Detailed color changes and customization are only a few more clicks away. 🙂 This doesn't have to be a bright theme if you don't want it to be. More subdued looks are easy to accomplish in minutes by just tweaking the colors a bit.

The PSD for the logo is included, but the font is not. It's called Museo Slab 500. Although I cannot redestribute it, you can download it for free here:

http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/exljbris/museo-slab/500/

Screenshots

71902-ca1b073a5167382cd27e88d322d43448.jpg 71903-95286bc7518ec75da873f7073caea5fd.jpg 71904-1449088aaad34fc0e3aacfb3d14e9422.jpg 71905-ce8e5791ffad0c617a1bfae9cf11ef0a.jpg 71906-d9608a7eea6654c024bf021818d7e3c1.jpg
Donate

If you enjoy the product, and appreciate the updates and new features, please consider donating. Donating will help me pay the bills and get updates to you faster with more features!

btn_donatecc_lg-gif.gif

Usage Rights

You may...
  • Use the style freely and without restriction on any number of sites.
  • Modify the style to suit your site or needs, as long as you retain the branding/copyright notice ("An Audentio Design design creation."). This includes changing images, CSS edits, template edits, etc.
  • Credit yourself for any modifications, as long as you retain the original branding. (Ex: "An Audentio Design design creation.")
You may not...
  • Redistribute the style without my permission. This includes posting it on other websites, including other XenForo fan, addon, or modification sites.
  • Remove the theme branding without a branding-free license. The cost of a branding free license is $25 (send me a message if you're interested).
  • Attempt to convert the style to other platforms or in any way copy the visual design of the style without my permission.
Installation Instructions

Everything you need to know is in this article; however, there are brief instructions inside the download file.

Please click the Like button if you like this style or have installed it. 🙂

Please report all bugs or ask all questions in this thread. 🙂

ไฟล์แนบ

แก้ไขล่าสุดเมื่อ:

กรุณาปิด โปรแกรมบล๊อกโฆษณา เพราะเราอยู่ได้ด้วยโฆษณาที่ท่านเห็น
Please close the adblock program. Because we can live with the ads you see