ตัวแก้ไขธีม



Problem with Google Maps and Thai language

คำถาม Problem with Google Maps and Thai language

  • ผู้เริ่มหัวข้อ ผู้เริ่มหัวข้อ adrgems
  • วันที่เริ่มต้น วันที่เริ่มต้น

adrgems

New member
Register
เจ้าของกระทู้
Hi community!

I would like to ask you something related to the thai language and Xenforo, please.

When I share a google maps link in Thai on my forum, there is an issue with strange characters.

I have downloaded the Thai language pack from thxf forum, but I am still facing the same issue.

Do you know how can I fix this?

?hash=74361fbed35865d884a0adb2e46f72e6.webp

This is the link but it happens with all the google maps url's containing Thai characters.


Thanks a lot, I love your country!
 

ไฟล์แนบ

  • maps_issue.webp
    maps_issue.webp
    142.2 กิโลไบต์ · จำนวนการดู: 237
Hi community!

I would like to ask you something related to the thai language and Xenforo, please.

When I share a google maps link in Thai on my forum, there is an issue with strange characters.

I have downloaded the Thai language pack from thxf forum, but I am still facing the same issue.

Do you know how can I fix this?

?hash=74361fbed35865d884a0adb2e46f72e6.webp

This is the link but it happens with all the google maps url's containing Thai characters.


Thanks a lot, I love your country!
adrgemsOk. I test link at my private site it's bug of xf 2.2 :p not bug on thai language.

This bug to resolve in xf 2.3

2024-07-15_11-37-32.webp
 
  • Love
ปฏิกิริยา: adrgems


กระทู้ที่คล้ายกัน

  • ปักหมุด
  • ข้อเสนอแนะ ข้อเสนอแนะ
Some people encounter problems with garbled characters when using vBulletin with non-English languages. Here are some things you can check based on my experience troubleshooting these problems...
ตอบกลับ
4
จำนวนการดู
7พัน


กลับ
ยอดนิยม ด้านล่าง