XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.5 ReleasedXenForo Media Gallery 2.2.5 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo Media Gallery 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
One-click upgrade to XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.5Directly from your admin control panel
If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically.
Some of the changes in XFMG 2.2.5 include:
- Fix potential out-of-range error with adjusting media counts when albums are deleted
- Check moderated and deleted states when determining media comment visibility
- Fix incorrect variable usage in vBulletin importer
- Use a more generic icon for the default thumbnail for media embed media items.
- Do not display comments against ratings in the news feed when the comment can no longer be viewed.
- Add CLI command to rebuild album thumbnails.
- Prevent adding media to media items if the main add media permission is not given.
- Skip extension checking for media items that have been transcoded.
- Add setIsAutomated and setPerformValidations method to media creator.
- Adjust embedded media items in posts so the container fits the content better.
- Avoid layout shift when viewing media items.
- Avoid error logs if there is a non-existent attachment for a media item.
- Reset view/add privacy when moving album to/from category.
- Edit default category description to no longer attempt to link to the admin control panel.
- Include a user's pending media comments in various places
- Use validator to verify ffmpeg path in media attachment handler
- Rebuild album privacy caches when merging users
The following public templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 2.2 or later.
PurchasingXenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, upgrading and configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.